Re: User Details for PostgreSQL - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Ron
Subject Re: User Details for PostgreSQL
Date
List pgsql-general
https://github.com/pgaudit/pgaudit might help.  It's packed for install by the Postgres team,  (Of course, it's too late for existing accounts.)

On 5/9/19 4:11 PM, Kumar, Virendra wrote:

Thanks Chris!

Since PostgreSQL still have to have those accounts even if we authenticate it externally we have to get at least the user creation date from the instance as that information might be different in instance vs external utility. Is there a possibility we can get it.

Most of our accounts are AD authenticated however we have some like (postgres – superuser!) which is local or peer authenticated we want to control that as well and hence the requirement.

Regards,

Virendra