Re: [ANNOUNCE] Save the Date: PgConf Silicon Valley 2016 - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Joshua D. Drake
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] Save the Date: PgConf Silicon Valley 2016
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
On 03/02/2016 03:16 PM, Hanna Wischmann wrote:
> Joshua,
>

> We do not do this as a for-profit activity.

Hanna,

Do not take what I said as a slam. It isn't. I do not care if you are
for-profit or not. I think that it is great that you have chosen a
transparency model for your conference. However, that doesn't make it a
non-profit conference, nor does it make it a community conference.

Sincerely,

JD

                         +1-503-667-4564