could not migrate 8.0.13 database with large object data to 9.5.1 - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Premsun Choltanwanich
Subject could not migrate 8.0.13 database with large object data to 9.5.1
Date
List pgsql-bugs
Dear All,

I have very old project database which also contain lo data (large object =
data managed by database's functions as lo(oid), lo_in(cstring), lo_oid(lo)=
, lo_out(lo) and oid(lo) to manage ) running on PostgreSQL 8.0.13 and need =
to migrate it to most recently version as PostgreSQL 9.5.1.=20

After install PostgreSQL 9.5.1, I running a simple command pg_dumb to =
8.0.13 server with parameters required for generate dump file by blobs =
also be included then running psql with all required parameters to create =
those dump data to 9.5.1 server. However, almost tables are transferred to =
new server after the process completed except tables which contain my lo =
data that all those tables are missing from the database.

Please advise to me, How could I migrate 8.0.13 database with large object =
data to be working on 9.5.1?

NETsolutions Asia Limited
http://www.nsasia.co.th