Re: [ODBC] PostgreSQL: Inserting NULL values adds empty string. - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Adrian Klaver
Subject Re: [ODBC] PostgreSQL: Inserting NULL values adds empty string.
Date
List pgsql-sql
On 02/14/2016 10:08 AM, Venkatesan, Sekhar wrote:
> It's a C++ application that talks to PostgreSQL DB. I checked the value in database directly.

Just notice this has been cross-posted to --sql, it is generally
considered good etiquette to not do that.

What exact version of psqlodbc are you using?

Does the C++ application you mention run on both Linux and Windows?

Or to put it another way, what is the program flow that gets the data
into the database from Windows versus Linux?

Also are we talking about one Postgres database, or one on Windows and
one on Linux?

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com