Re: Input data for column is not compatible with data type - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Adrian Klaver
Subject Re: Input data for column is not compatible with data type
Date
List pgsql-general
On 02/10/2016 11:56 AM, drum.lucas@gmail.com wrote:
> Hi all
>
> I'm having this error message:
>
> Input data for column `%1$s` is not compatible with data type

The above, from looking at the link below, looks like part of the query.

If that is so I am guessing the back ticks are causing the problem.

If not what is the actual error message and what is creating it?

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com