Re: Code of Conduct: Is it time? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Joshua D. Drake
Subject Re: Code of Conduct: Is it time?
Date
Re: Code of Conduct: Is it time?  (Neil Tiffin <neilt@neiltiffin.com>)
List pgsql-general
On 01/10/2016 10:44 AM, Regina Obe wrote:

>> JD
>
> This may come as a big shock to many of you, but as a contributor
> I don't care if you are racist, sexist, transphobic or whatever as long as
> you

I think this is reasonable but my point is that we don't care if you are
sexist (in terms of .Org). We care if you allow your sexism to bleed
into the community.

In short, as long as you are professional and respectful, your personal
beliefs may remain your own.

JD