Convert 2 foreign key values within the same SELECT - Mailing list pgsql-general

From gvim
Subject Convert 2 foreign key values within the same SELECT
Date
List pgsql-general
I have a query which successfully retrieves id values "me" and "you"
when 2 planetary values are supplied:

SELECT l.me_id AS me, l.you_id AS you,
                 a.l AS left, a.aspect, a.r AS right, l.id AS link_id,
c.comment
FROM aspects a, links_aspects la, links l, syn_comments c
WHERE (a.r = 'Venus' AND a.l = 'Venus')
   AND a.type = 'synastry'
   AND la.aspect_id = a.id
   AND la.id = c.links_aspects_id
   AND la.link_id = l.id

  me  | you | left  | aspect | right | link_id |          comment
  365 | 371 | Venus | cnj    | Venus |      49 | Garry/Dom Venus/Venus syn
(1 row)

..... however, l.me_id and l.you_id are foreign keys referencing a users
table from which I would like to retrieve concat(u.first_name, ' ',
u.surname) AS name for l.me_id and l.you_id. It seems simple but I can't
think of a JOIN which will do the trick.

gvim