Re: 9.5 BLOCKER: regrole and regnamespace and quotes - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Jim Nasby
Subject Re: 9.5 BLOCKER: regrole and regnamespace and quotes
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On 1/3/16 11:05 PM, Michael Paquier wrote:
>> I'll take a look, but Michael, if you have time to review, an extra set
>> >of eyeballs wouldn't hurt.  There is no margin for error right now.
> I'm just on it:)  Will update in a couple of minutes, I noticed some
> stuff in Jim's patch.

BTW, in case you miss it... I was inconsistent with the list
length_names checks... one is

if (list_length(names) > 1)

the other is

if (list_length(names) != 1)

(stringToQualifiedNameList() can't actually return a 0 length list and
IIRC there was another place doing a > check.)