Re: How to maintain the csv log files in pg_log directory only forpast 30 days - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Adrian Klaver
Subject Re: How to maintain the csv log files in pg_log directory only forpast 30 days
Date
List pgsql-general
On 9/28/18 7:05 PM, Raghavendra Rao J S V wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Hope you all are recommending below settings to maintain only max 30
> days logs in *pg_log* directory. Please correct me if I am wrong.

Well it would actually be 31 days as:

http://pubs.opengroup.org/onlinepubs/009695399/functions/strftime.html

%d
     Replaced by the day of the month as a decimal number [01,31]. [
tm_mday]

Not sure if that matters or not.

--
Adrian Klaver