Re: pg_dump executed on a hosts against another host fails with pg_dump: [archiver (db)] query was: SET search_path = pg_catalog, sys, dbo - Mailing list pgsql-general

From John R Pierce
Subject Re: pg_dump executed on a hosts against another host fails with pg_dump: [archiver (db)] query was: SET search_path = pg_catalog, sys, dbo
Date
In response to Re: pg_dump executed on a hosts against another host fails with pg_dump: [archiver (db)] query was: SET search_path = pg_catalog, sys, dbo  (John R Pierce <pierce@hogranch.com>)
Responses Re: pg_dump executed on a hosts against another host fails with pg_dump: [archiver (db)] query was: SET search_path = pg_catalog, sys, dbo  (Daniel Westermann <daniel.westermann@dbi-services.com>)
List pgsql-general
On 12/15/2015 1:16 AM, John R Pierce wrote:

> sys and dbo are Oracle schemas, is this the Oracle compatible server
> eDB sells?    contact their paid support, thats not really postgres
> anymore.

let me correct that, its not the community version of postgres that this
mail list supports.