timestamp with time zone wire format - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Philippe Marschall
Subject timestamp with time zone wire format
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
Hi

I'm a bit annoyed by the lack of java.time / JSR-310 support (mostly
ZonedDateTime and OffsetDateTime). Annoyed enough to look into what
would be required to implement it. The first thing I would need is a
documentation of the wire format of TIMESTAMP WITH TIME ZONE
(Oid.TIMESTAMPTZ I believe) so that I can write parse code. I first
though about putting it into TimestampUtils but for backwards
compatibility with older Java/JDBC versions a dedicated class would
probably be better.

This is not a promise that I'll work on it let alone deliver something.

Cheers
Philippe