Re: [PostgreSQL+SOCI+BOOST] Compile error in core\exchange-traits.h with PG and SOCI on Windows - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Adrian Klaver
Subject Re: [PostgreSQL+SOCI+BOOST] Compile error in core\exchange-traits.h with PG and SOCI on Windows
Date
List pgsql-general
On 12/10/2015 06:55 AM, Lawry, Brian wrote:
> Hi.
>
> This isn’t really a PostgreSQL question but I’ve gotten no response to
> the following
>
> issue posted on the SOCI-users list.  I’m posting here in the hope that
> someone has

Did you see this response?:

http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.comp.db.soci.user/2877

Short version is that per Tom Lane's suggestion it is a version mismatch
having to with a change in SOCI  from 3.2.2 to 3.2.3 and its handling of
Boost(in particular tuple).

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com