Re: Poll: are people okay with function/operator table redesign? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: Poll: are people okay with function/operator table redesign?
Date
List pgsql-hackers
"Jonathan S. Katz" <jkatz@postgresql.org> writes:
> Great. I do want to do a bit more desultory testing in the older
> versions of the docs, but it can be committed whenever the -docs side is
> ready.

Other than that point, the main.css patch as I presented it just adds
some rules that aren't used yet, so it could be pushed as soon as you're
satisfied about the !important change.  It'd probably make sense to
push it in advance of making the markup changes, so we don't have an
interval of near-unreadable devel docs.

Still waiting to hear whether this markup approach satisfies
Peter's concerns, though.