Re: How to Create a table in another database - Mailing list pgsql-php

From Raymond O'Donnell
Subject Re: How to Create a table in another database
Date
List pgsql-php
On 13/11/2015 05:35, Archana K N wrote:

>  Here the underlined queries are for /db2.  /I need to create function
> in the second database since first database contain data that is not for
> public access. So from second database I call the *db1.retriev *and it
> uses necessary data from *db1 *and result is saved as a table in second
> database. Actual function has more parameters and result may contain
> many rows , for that I want to create table in */db2/*.

Have you considered using two separate schemas within the same database?
You can set permissions on them so that one is for public access and the
other isn't; it would be far easier than messing with two databases.

Ray.

--
Raymond O'Donnell :: Galway :: Ireland
rod@iol.ie