Re: pgsql: Try to convince gcc that TupleQueueRemap never falls off the end - Mailing list pgsql-committers

From Peter Eisentraut
Subject Re: pgsql: Try to convince gcc that TupleQueueRemap never falls off the end
Date
List pgsql-committers
On 11/6/15 11:06 PM, Robert Haas wrote:
> Try to convince gcc that TupleQueueRemap never falls off the end.
>
> Without this, MacOS gcc version 4.2.1 isn't convinced.

I still see some compiler warnings from this:

tqueue.c: In function ‘tqueueReceiveSlot’:
tqueue.c:124:18: warning: variable ‘tup’ set but not used
[-Wunused-but-set-variable]
tqueue.c: In function ‘TupleQueueRemapTuple’:
tqueue.c:612:7: warning: variable ‘dirty’ set but not used
[-Wunused-but-set-variable]