Re: SQL_DATA_AT_EXEC processing broken for large objects in nightly git - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Inoue, Hiroshi
Subject Re: SQL_DATA_AT_EXEC processing broken for large objects in nightly git
Date
Re: SQL_DATA_AT_EXEC processing broken for large objects in nightly git  (Heikki Linnakangas <hlinnaka@iki.fi>)
List pgsql-odbc
Hi,

I was able to reproduce it here.
Because I can't understand the current code at once, please give me some
time
to solve the problem.

regards,
Hiroshi inoue