Re: Hierarchical Query Question (PHP) - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Raymond O'Donnell
Subject Re: Hierarchical Query Question (PHP)
Date
List pgsql-general
On 30/10/2015 22:29, David Blomstrom wrote:
> Thanks for the tips.
>
> In pgAdmin III, I can create a table step-by-step by choosing Edit >
> Object > New Table
>
> But is there a pace for me to past in a block of code that creates the
> table with just one process? If I click on the SQL icon, a SQL window
> opens up, and I can past the code into SQL Editor, but I don't know how
> to "activate" it; pressing ENTER does nothing.

There's an "Execute query" button in the toolbar, and pressing F5 does
the same. If the toolbar isn't visible, you can make it visible under
the "View" menu.

As a bonus, you can select a block of SQL and only the selected code
will get executed.

Ray.

--
Raymond O'Donnell :: Galway :: Ireland