Configure Different Databases on One Server - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Jim Longwill
Subject Configure Different Databases on One Server
Date
List pgsql-general
I have a question about Postgres management.  Our situation is probably
similar to many data shops.

We have one (Linux) server, and one Postgres installation (v9.4), hence
one Postgres process-daemon set running on the server, but we have
multiple databases created:  ddev1, ddev2, ddev3.

I would like to do a different vacuum configuration on ddev2 than on
ddev1, such as turning off autovacuum, etc.  How do I do this? E.g. how
do I turn off autovacuum on one database .. using different
postgres.conf files(?) or within the database, without affecting the
other database(s) on the same localhost?

Is there a relatively easy way to do this?

Jim Longwill
JLongwill@psmfc.org