Re: BUG #15333: pg_dump error on large table -- "pg_dump: could not stat file...iso-8859-1 error" - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: BUG #15333: pg_dump error on large table -- "pg_dump: could not stat file...iso-8859-1 error"
Date
List pgsql-bugs
Mark Lai <mark.lai@integrafec.com> writes:
> I ran the dump on the large table with no jobs flag and got the same error.
> The dump was successful on a small table.

Weird indeed.  Can any Windows developers reproduce this and poke into it?

I have a sneaking suspicion that this is related to Windows' known issues
with concurrently-opened files, but it's pretty hard to see why there
would be a dependency on the size of the file.

            regards, tom lane