Re: BUG #12857: Our company want to create dictionary - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Artur Zakirov
Subject Re: BUG #12857: Our company want to create dictionary
Date
List pgsql-bugs
12.03.2015 14:16, abusoft92@gmail.com пишет:

> Dear developers,we use PostgreSQL DB for our projects and we want to create
> library in kazakh language dictionary for full text search
> Sincerely NewServiceArt ,Astana,Kazakhstan

Maybe it is too late. But you can download hunspell dictionary from
http://ftp.ru.debian.org/debian/pool/main/h/hunspell-kk/hunspell-kk_1.1-2_all.deb

Extract files kk_KZ.dic and kk_KZ.aff. Rename them accordingly to
kk_KZ.dict and kk_KZ.affix and copy to the folder $SHAREDIR/tsearch_data/.

And create ispell dictionary:

CREATE TEXT SEARCH DICTIONARY kazakh_ispell (
     TEMPLATE = ispell,
     DictFile = kk_KZ,
     AffFile = kk_KZ
);

More information about ispell dictionaries:
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/devel/static/textsearch-dictionaries.html#TEXTSEARCH-ISPELL-DICTIONARY

--
Artur Zakirov
Russian Postgres Company