Re: recent Gartner's publication - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Joshua D. Drake
Subject Re: recent Gartner's publication
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
On 10/16/2015 07:17 AM, damien@dalibo.info wrote:
> 16 octobre 2015 09:42 "Gabriele Bartolini" <gabriele.bartolini@2ndquadrant.it> a écrit:
>> Hi guys,
>>
>> Do you think it could be possible/worth for the Community to take a step forward in order to have
>> "PostgreSQL" in Gartner's magic quadrant?
>>

> Is it worth it ?
>
> As far as I can tell in France this thing as no impact at all. There are some journalists that may talk about it from
timeto time, but otherwise I've never seen anyone making a reference to that ranking and I'm pretty sure it has no
effecton the people here. Maybe it's different in other countries though...

It isn't worth it. Leave the sticky business to the kids with the VC
funded candy.

JD

New rule for social situations: "If you think to yourself not even
JD would say this..." Stop and shut your mouth. It's going to be bad.