Re: Dropped connections with pg_basebackup - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Francisco Reyes
Subject Re: Dropped connections with pg_basebackup
Date
List pgsql-general
On 09/24/2015 04:29 PM, Sherrylyn Branchaw wrote:
> I'm assuming based on the "SSL error" that you have ssl set to 'on'.
> What's your ssl_renegotiation_limit? The default is 512MB, but setting
> it to 0 has solved problems for a number of people on this list,
> including myself.

I have also seen instances were ssl_renegotiation_limit=0 helped and I
already tried that. Did not help in this case.

Perhaps will try some tests with a non SSL connection. These are
machines in an internal network so it may not be too much a security
issue to turn off SSL at least during initial sync.