Re: No Issue Tracker - Say it Ain't So! - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Jim Nasby
Subject Re: No Issue Tracker - Say it Ain't So!
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On 9/23/15 3:12 PM, Thomas Kellerer wrote:
> They also support Postgres as their backend (and you do find hints here and
> there
> that it is the recommended open source DBMS for them - but they don't
> explicitly state it like that). We are using Jira at the company I work for
> and
> all Jira installations run on Postgres there.

I'll second Jira as well. It's the only issue tracker I've seen that you
can actually use for multiple different things without it becoming a
mess. IE: it could track Postgres bugs, infrastructure issues, and the
TODO list if we wanted, allow issues to reference each other
intelligently, yet still keep them as 3 separate bodies.

They're also based here in Austin so we've got community folks that can
interface with them directly if that's ever needed.