Re: Server doesn't listen error - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From Frank Brendel
Subject Re: Server doesn't listen error
Date
List pgsql-admin
Hi Łukasz,

is postgres really listening on all addresses?

Please run the following command on your postgres server and post the
output:
# netstat -nltp | grep postgres

And what is the error message when you try to connect with
# psql -h <your_database_ip>

Regards
Frank