Re: [PROPOSAL] Covering + unique indexes. - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Anastasia Lubennikova
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Covering + unique indexes.
Date
List pgsql-hackers
15.09.2015 12:11, Vik Fearing:
> On 09/15/2015 10:57 AM, David Rowley wrote:
>>> I agree, that form
>>>>

>> I'd vote for this too. However, INCLUDE does not seem to be a reserved word
>> at the moment.
> What about CREATE UNIQUE INDEX i ON t (f1, f2, f3) WITH (f4); ?

WITH seems ambiguity to me. It refers to CTE, so I expect to see after
that a kind of query expression. But maybe that's just matter of habit.

BTW, that's the first syntax change I'm working with.
Is there any convention in PostgreSQL about new keywords and so on?
Where can I find it?

--
Anastasia Lubennikova
The Russian Postgres Company