Re: jsonb value retrieval performance - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Teodor Sigaev
Subject Re: jsonb value retrieval performance
Date
Re: jsonb value retrieval performance
List pgsql-general
> and I am trying to get value via  jsonb->parentKey->childKey
> it seems it is very slow.
> Would it be actually faster to use top level key only and parse it at client side?

Suppose, most time is spent for decompressing huge value, not for actual search
inside jsonb. If so, we need to implement some search method which decompress
some chunks of jsonb.

Could you send to me an example of that jsonb?

                                                    WWW: http://www.sigaev.ru/