Re: AIX 7.1 compile and initdb startup error TRAP: FailedAssertion - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Martín Marqués
Subject Re: AIX 7.1 compile and initdb startup error TRAP: FailedAssertion
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi,

I suggest you file a bug report:

http://www.postgresql.org/support/submitbug/

Regards,

El 23/08/15 a las 15:32, Pande, Nitin escribió:
> Hello,
> I am trying to compile and run PostgreSQL 9.4.0 on AIX 7.1.  I was able to compile with following settings:
> CC="xlc_r -q64 -qnoansialias"
> CFLAGS="-g -O0"
> AR="ar -X64"
> OBJECT_MODE=64
> ./configure --enable-cassert --enable-debug -with-includes=/opt/freeware/include --with-libraries=/opt/freeware/lib
--disable-thread-safety--prefix=/opt/postgres && gmake
> make install
>
> But DB fails to start.  I get this error:
> ./initdb -D /opt/postgresql/data
> The files belonging to this database system will be owned by user "postgres".
> This user must also own the server process.
> The database cluster will be initialized with locale "C".
> The default database encoding has accordingly been set to "SQL_ASCII".
> The default text search configuration will be set to "english".
>
> Data page checksums are disabled.
>
> fixing permissions on existing directory /opt/postgresql/data ... ok
> creating subdirectories ... ok
> selecting default max_connections ... 100
> selecting default shared_buffers ... 128MB
> selecting dynamic shared memory implementation ... posix
> creating configuration files ... ok
> creating template1 database in /opt/postgresql/data/base/1 ... ok
> initializing pg_authid ... oke
> initializing dependencies ... ok
> creating system views ... TRAP: FailedAssertion("!(((((const Node*)(field1))->type) == T_String))", File:
"parse_expr.c",Line: 602)

--
Martín Marqués                http://www.2ndQuadrant.com/