Re: Creating table with data from a join - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Julien Rouhaud
Subject Re: Creating table with data from a join
Date
List pgsql-general
On 14/07/2015 18:21, Igor Stassiy wrote:
> Julien, I have the following setting for WAL level: #wal_level = minimal
> (which defaults to minimal anyway)

Sorry, I sent my mail too early :/

So, option #2 is winner by design. You didn't say anything about your
needs, so it's hard to help you much more.

If you don't care about losing data on this table if your server
crashes, you can try option #3 with an unlogged table.