Re: Inserting into table only if the row does not already - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From C. Bensend
Subject Re: Inserting into table only if the row does not already
Date
List pgsql-sql
> Gee, now I have images of late-night advertisements for bofh-porn video
> tapes
> of Cron Jobs Gone Wild(tm) dancing through my head... thanks.

Wow.  THERE'S something I didn't need before hitting the sack.  ;)

Benny

--
"Even if a man chops off your hand with a sword, you still have two nice,
sharp bones to stick in his eyes."                                                     -- .sig on Slashdot