Re: Failed in moving database objects to another tablespace - Mailing list pgsql-docs

From Euler Taveira
Subject Re: Failed in moving database objects to another tablespace
Date
List pgsql-docs
On 10-06-2015 23:41, liuyuanyuan wrote:
> Then, I tried to execute an sql command like this:
>
>   ALTER TABLESPACE pg_default MOVE TABLES OWNED BY yy TO "table";

This syntax was changed _before_ 9.4 release. The new syntax is:

ALTER TABLE ALL IN TABLESPACE foo SET TABLESPACE bar;

The problem is in pgAdmin. I bet you're running a pgAdmin beta version
or something like that. Could you confirm the exact pgAdmin version?

--
   Euler Taveira                   Timbira - http://www.timbira.com.br/