[pgsql-advocacy] Remember: Invitation at PGCUBA-2017 - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Gilberto Castillo
Subject [pgsql-advocacy] Remember: Invitation at PGCUBA-2017
Date
List pgsql-advocacy

For All,

Happy new year!!!!

PostgreSQL-Cuba is pleased to invite you the PgCuba to be held in
Havana Cuba from 27 to 31 March 2017.
For more details on the call please read attached file.

Thematics:
==========
» Management and optimization of servers, best practices and safety
» Training and education PostgreSQL
» Development Tools and Utilities
» Developing extensions
» Server Maintenance
» Migration from other managers PostgreSQL database
» Implementation of Business Intelligence solutions in PostgreSQL
» Case studies or success in using PostgreSQL
» Replication / Scaling
» Programming server side database
» Use of non-relational features in PostgreSQL

It will be a nice space to exchange about how much we have progressed in the
assimilation and use of PostgreSQL in our institutions and
Business.

--
Saludos,
Gilberto Castillo