Re: pgsql: Add stats for min, max, mean, stddev times to pg_stat_statements - Mailing list pgsql-committers

From Andrew Dunstan
Subject Re: pgsql: Add stats for min, max, mean, stddev times to pg_stat_statements
Date
Re: pgsql: Add stats for min, max, mean, stddev times to pg_stat_statements  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
List pgsql-committers
On 03/27/2015 05:53 PM, Tom Lane wrote:
>> Add stats for min, max, mean, stddev times to pg_stat_statements.
> The buildfarm is quite unhappy with this patch.  Kinda looks like
> it was never tested on 32-bit machines.

I have committed a fix which is turning the buildfarm back to green.

However, it is moaning about the code in the sqrtd() function. I'm
wondering if we shouldn't just rip that out and use the library sqrt()
function. It's not called for every statement processed, only each time
the function is called (for each row).

cheers

andrew