Re: 9.4+ partial log-shipping possible? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Mike
Subject Re: 9.4+ partial log-shipping possible?
Date
List pgsql-general
No idea if this is an option for you or not, but if you make tables
unlogged they won't generate WAL and therefore won't be replicated:

http://rhaas.blogspot.ca/2010/05/global-temporary-and-unlogged-tables.html

Of course unlogged tables have several drawbacks to carefully consider.

--
Mike