RE: [SQL] Column name's length - found out the problem - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Pham, Thinh
Subject RE: [SQL] Column name's length - found out the problem
Date
List pgsql-sql
Hi Zalman, i found out the problem that was causing the core dump. It was my
stupid mistake that i felt so embarrasse to even admit it. But i guess i
have to b/c you guys might think it was a bug and try to look for it
somewhere else and waste time on it. The problem was i forgot to modify the
path in the script that start postmaster. All this time it was trying to
start the wrong one!! Once again, i'm sorry for any inconvience i've cause
all of you who've help me with this problem.
Thinh