Re: Problem when installing PL/Proxy with Windows OS - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From John R Pierce
Subject Re: Problem when installing PL/Proxy with Windows OS
Date
Re: Problem when installing PL/Proxy with Windows OS  (Peter Eisentraut <peter_e@gmx.net>)
List pgsql-bugs
On 3/20/2015 12:26 AM, IPN Bala GSS TVL wrote:
> I tried with quotes. It didn't work. I am using cygwin
> (https://www.cygwin.com/) to run Unix command in my Windows OS. I
> don't know about Unix. Is there any manual setup instead running below
> commands?
> 03.make PG_CONFIG=/opt/PostgresPlus/9.1AS/bin/pg_config
> 04.make intall PG_CONFIG=/opt/PostgresPlus/9.1AS/bin/pg_config

in Unix shells, environment setting commands go BEFORE make

     PG_CONFIG=.....   make

or probably simpler, just export PG_CONFIG in your environment

     export PG_CONFIG=......
     make
     make install

--