Re: OSCON 2015 Booth/BoF - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Josh Berkus
Subject Re: OSCON 2015 Booth/BoF
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
On 03/14/2015 08:58 AM, gabrielle wrote:

> It's that time of year again.
>
> 1. Who's currently planning to attend OSCON?

Don't know, haven't heard about talks yet, either yes or no.

> 2. I'm expecting the booth application process to open any day now.
>
> For those who've attended in recent years, do you feel it is still
> worthwhile to have a booth?  (Traffic has really fallen off in the past
> couple of years, not just at the booth, but in the expo hall in general.)

I'd leave this up to the folks who actually need to take off work.  For
those of us attending the actual conference, it's not much of a hardship
to work the booth.  I'm happy to put in a shift or two.

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.