Re: OSCON 2015 Booth/BoF - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Gilberto Castillo
Subject Re: OSCON 2015 Booth/BoF
Date
List pgsql-advocacy

> It's that time of year again.
>
> 1. Who's currently planning to attend OSCON?
>
> 2. I'm expecting the booth application process to open any day now.
>
> For those who've attended in recent years, do you feel it is still
> worthwhile to have a booth?  (Traffic has really fallen off in the past
> couple of years, not just at the booth, but in the expo hall in general.)
>
> 3. PDXPUG will be hosting a BoF session, as usual.

Hello Grabile, Cuba had need  of assist and from show ours products.

In waiting that is day arrives.

Rgds,
Gilberto Castillo
La Habana, Cuba
---
This message was processed by Kaspersky Mail Gateway 5.6.28/RELEASE running at host imx3.etecsa.cu
Visit our web-site: <http://www.kaspersky.com>, <http://www.viruslist.com>