Re: EvalPlanQual behaves oddly for FDW queries involving system columns - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Etsuro Fujita
Subject Re: EvalPlanQual behaves oddly for FDW queries involving system columns
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hi Ashutosh,

On 2015/02/03 16:44, Ashutosh Bapat wrote:
> I am having some minor problems running this repro

>     [Terminal 2]
>     postgres=# create foreign table ft (a int) server loopback options
>     (table_name 'lbt');

> There isn't any table "lbt" mentioned here. Do you mean "t" here?

Sorry, my explanation was not enough.  "lbt" means a foreign table named
"lbt" defined on a foreign server named "loopback".  It'd be defined eg,
in the following manner:

$ createdb efujita

efujita=# create table lbt (a int);
CREATE TABLE

postgres=# create server loopback foreign data wrapper postgres_fdw
options (dbname 'efujita');
CREATE SERVER
postgres=# create user mapping for current_user server loopback;
CREATE USER MAPPING
postgres=# create foreign table ft (a int) server loopback options
(table_name 'lbt');
CREATE FOREIGN TABLE

Thanks for the review!

Best regards,