Re: binworld and install-binworld targets - was Re: Release note bloat is getting out of hand - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Peter Eisentraut
Subject Re: binworld and install-binworld targets - was Re: Release note bloat is getting out of hand
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On 2/4/15 2:24 PM, Andrew Dunstan wrote:

> On 02/03/2015 10:00 AM, David Fetter wrote:
>>> I realize this is slightly OT, but I wonder if it might be worth having
>>> targets that build and install everything but the docs.
>> That'd be great.

> Here's a tiny patch for that

Not excited about that name.  (Does "bin" include "lib?")

If we're reshuffling, how about renaming world to all, and adding
all-no-doc or something similarly explicit?

Or maybe use a make variable, like NO_DOC.  I think that's preferable to
adding more targets.