Re: Bug in pg_dump - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Gilles Darold
Subject Re: Bug in pg_dump
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Le 19/01/2015 14:41, Robert Haas a écrit :
> On Thu, Jan 15, 2015 at 6:26 AM, Gilles Darold <gilles.darold@dalibo.com> wrote:
>> I attach a patch that solves the issue in pg_dump, let me know if it might
>> be included in Commit Fest or if the three other solutions are a better
>> choice.
> I think a fix in pg_dump is appropriate, so I'd encourage you to add
> this to the next CommitFest.

Ok, thanks Robert. The patch have been added to next CommitFest under
the Bug Fixes section.

I've also made some review of the patch and more test. I've rewritten
some comments and added a test when TableInfo is NULL to avoid potential
pg_dump crash.

New patch attached: pg_dump.c-extension-FK-v2.patch

Regards

--
Gilles Darold
Consultant PostgreSQL