Re: my boss want to migrate to ORACLE - Mailing list pgsql-performance

From Brian Hirt
Subject Re: my boss want to migrate to ORACLE
Date
List pgsql-performance
pg_autovacuum is a daemon, not something that get's run twice a day.
I think that's what the question Matthew was getting @.  I'm not sure
what would happen to performance if pg_autovacuum was launched twice a
day from cron, but you could end up in an ugly situation if it starts
up.

--brian