Re: (not) powered by PostgreSQL - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Evil Azrael
Subject Re: (not) powered by PostgreSQL
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Hi!

CT> Maybe we could port PHPNuke to PostgreSQL and then say, MySQL is so broken
CT> we had to port PHPNuke to PostgreSQL :-)

AFAIR there is/was a version supporting PostgreSQL. 6.3 or 6.x . I had
installed it for a test run. And i would never ever install MySQL.
A friend showed me yesterday a PostgreSQL port of PHPNuke
(http://www.bluewolverine.com/portal/html/index.php)  but this seems
to be really broken (I think it´s the 7.2/7.3 incompatibility).

If they really want to use a CMS, they should take a real one.
EzPublish looks very nice and supports PostgreSQL.

Christoph Nelles
evilazrael@evilazrael.de