Non-personal blogs on Planet - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum
Subject Non-personal blogs on Planet
Date
Re: Non-personal blogs on Planet  (Vik Fearing <vik@postgresfriends.org>)
Re: Non-personal blogs on Planet  (Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum <ads@pgug.de>)
List pgsql-www
Hello,

right now, the posting policy[1] for Planet is that every blog must be
associated with a person:

"Blogs should be submitted by a community account in the name of the
blog author"

It so happens that I have a new project coming up (approval still pending,
but submitted under my name) where the content is not about me, or from
me, but a series of interviews. That's something where my name doesn't even
need to be tackled on.

This raises the question if blogs can be non-personal, but project
related, or company related. Any of the related PostgreSQL projects
could post updates, without using personal accounts for this.

Regards,

1: https://www.postgresql.org/about/policies/planet-postgresql/

--
                Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum