Re: Opteron scaling with PostgreSQL - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Dann Corbit
Subject Re: Opteron scaling with PostgreSQL
Date
List pgsql-general

Another important point is that the data in an organization is always
more valuable than the hardware and the software.

Hose up the hardware and the software, and insurance gets new stuff.

Hose up the data and you are really hosed for good.