Re: Let's drop two obsolete features which are bear-traps for novices - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Josh Berkus
Subject Re: Let's drop two obsolete features which are bear-traps for novices
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On 11/02/2014 11:41 AM, Tom Lane wrote:
> Nothing that I recall at the moment, but there is certainly plenty of
> stuff of dubious quality in there.  I'd argue that chkpass, intagg,
> intarray, isn, spi, and xml2 are all in worse shape than the money type.

Why are we holding on to xml2 again?

FWIW, I'd be fine with moving ISN, intarray and intagg to PGXN.  In
fact, I think it would be better for them to be there.  And they're not
core types, so there shouldn't be an issue with that.

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.