Re: Lessons from commit fest - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: Lessons from commit fest
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> I am reviewing the psql wrap patch and just used pgindent today to clean
> it up.  (pgindent did not add any extra spacing changes.)  Patch
> reviewers should probably be able to run pgindent.

Well, that means nobody in the world can review except you, because
nobody else has ever reported success in duplicating your pgindent
results.  I know I haven't been able to.

If you really believe the above then you need to try a bit harder
to find a portable version of indent that we all can use.