Re: Schedule, feature freeze, etc - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: Schedule, feature freeze, etc
Date
List pgsql-hackers
"Matthew T. O'Connor" <matthew@zeut.net> writes:
> Tom Lane wrote:
>> Okay folks, it's July 1, and the long-threatened feature freeze for 7.5
>> is now in place.

> What about features that have been submitting patches and trying to get
> included for a few weeks now.

I already said that everything now in the queue is considered to be here
"on time" (though I think that was on -patches, so maybe you didn't
see the thread).  Part of the reason we need a couple more weeks before
beta is to get those patches reviewed and integrated ...