Re: [Windows,PATCH] Use faster, higher precision timer API - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Craig Ringer
Subject Re: [Windows,PATCH] Use faster, higher precision timer API
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On 09/17/2014 08:27 PM, Craig Ringer wrote:
> Hi all
>
> Attached is a patch to switch 9.5 over to using the
> GetSystemTimeAsFileTime call instead of separate GetSystemTime and
> SystemTimeToFileTime calls.

Following on from my prior patch that switches to using
GetSystemTimeAsFileTime, I now attach a two-patch series that also adds
support for GetFileTimePreciseAsFileTime where it is available.

Details in the patch commit messages.

These should apply fine with "git am", or at worst "git am --3way".
Otherwise you can just grab them from the working tree:

https://github.com/ringerc/postgres/tree/win32_use_filetime

Attachment