TLS files permissions - how to loosen up PGSQL? - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From lejeczek
Subject TLS files permissions - how to loosen up PGSQL?
Date
List pgsql-admin
Hi guys.

I want to have PGsql to leave access permissions to me, so I
could with simple help of 'xatrr' control those permissions.
You must have seen before:
  DETAIL:  File must have permissions u=rw (0600) or less if
owned by the database user, or permissions u=rw,g=r (0640)
or less if owned by root.
Permissions are as:

# file: etc/pki/easy-rsa/pki/private/c8kubernode2.private.key
# owner: root
# group: root
user::rw-
user:postgres:r-x
group::---
mask::r-x
other::---

Is it possible, perhaps with use of PGsql configs have it work?
many thanks, L.