Re: Patch to allow setting schema/search_path in the connectionURL - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From cowwoc
Subject Re: Patch to allow setting schema/search_path in the connectionURL
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
I added a hook that runs immediately before acquiring a Connection. It
sets the schema using an SQL update command, and forwards the connection
on to the rest of the application. Not ideal but it works.

Gili